Each year at the CollegeSource Annual Conference, we look for ways to highlight the successes and challenges of our user community and one of the best ways to do that is to get your input!
Submit a topic for the uAchieve Product Panel Discussion.
Come discuss your achievements and challenges with your peers. This session will focus on attendees who use Banner and PeopleSoft in conjunction with uAchieve products and discuss specific encoding tricks or concerns. Peers from institutions both large and small will be there to help you on your journey in using the uAchieve degree audit and planner. Have an idea you’d like to see included during the session? Submit your topic in the Questions page in the Support Center.
The Annual Encode-Off is back!
Do you have any degree audit encoding scenarios or skills that you’d like to share? Or perhaps you’d like someone to encode a scenario for you. This is your chance. Head to the Questions page in the Support Center to suggest issues, scenarios, or specific encoding problems. If your topic is chosen it will be included in the Annual Encode-Off session on Wednesday morning at conference.
Think your degree audit is the best?
Then this is your chance to prove it! The Client Advisory Board (CAB) will once again sponsor a degree audit contest onsite at the conference and there will, of course, be fabulous prizes for the winners. To enter, submit a degree audit for one of the following areas:
- Most Student-Friendly
- Best Website/Handout to Explain Degree Audit
- Most Innovative
- Best Graduation Progress Tracking
- Best Legend
For more information or to submit an entry, contact Christina Shell at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may enter more than once, but please choose only one category each time for your entry. With each entry, we will ask you to write a few sentences on why you believe your entry is a prize winner! Voting will take place onsite at the conference.
Don’t forget about these other activities!
There’s more to do in Paradise then just attend sessions…
- Get your zen on: We’ll have yoga sessions available Tuesday and Wednesday at the conference. Tuesday evening’s yoga session will have a view of Mission Bay, while Wednesday morning’s session will be held in the peaceful and secluded Pine Hill. Beginners welcome!
- Donate and save lives: We’ve partnered with the San Diego Blood Bank to hold a blood drive again on Monday. Walk-ins are welcome, but you may also schedule an appointment.
- Have your favorite song ready: The Wednesday night reception will feature a Dueling Piano act from the San Diego Shout House and this show is based on your song requests! Guests are welcome and tickets may be purchased by adding them to or modifying your registration.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego! Not registered yet? There’s still time! Register today.