Transferology 1.7 is slated for release on August 8, 2017. This release consists of nearly 100 enhancements and improvements to Transferology and the Transferology Lab. The central focus for the improvements is the new Transfer Pathways feature. Additional features include the following:
- Student surveys
- Improved school referral display
- Additional student statistics
- Lab usage statistics
- Custom links for schools
- Ability to identify additional awards (i.e., Master’s, Doctoral)
- Next day equivalency refresh for TES/Import schools
- New limited subscription type in the Lab for view-only access
A free webinar will be offered to provide an overview of the new Transfer Pathways feature along with the other updates in the 1.7 release:
Transferology 1.7 Updates Webinar
When: August 8, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
If you think of questions in advance of the webinar, please email us to include them in the discussion.
Want More Detail?
Visit the Support Center to view the Transferology 1.7 Release Notes.