Web Titles can make requirements AND sub-requirements more readable in u.direct®
Web Title fields in u.achieve® can be used to give requirements and sub-requirements meaningful titles for display on u.direct Roadmaps. (The sub-requirement Web Title field is located in the alternate view on the Reference/Other tab.) Such entries become the default text, reducing the need for editing during the Roadmap-building process.
You can copy sub-requirements in DARwin/u.achieve®
To copy a sub-requirement from one requirement to another:
1. Open both the requirements you want to copy from and to.
2. Use your mouse to “grab” the sub-requirement to be copied from the requirement tree view.
3. Drag the copy to the tree view of its new requirement.
4. Drop the sub-requirement on top of the one you want to follow the copy.
To copy a sub-requirement within the same requirement:
1. Hold the Control key down while you click the sub-requirement to be copied in the requirement tree view.
2. Drag the sub-requirement to its new place in the tree view.
3. Drop the sub-requirement on top of the one you want to follow the copy
We want to hear your favorite tips and tricks!
Send any tips about CollegeSource products that you want to share with other users to ChrisS@CollegeSource.com.