Careers & Internships
- Position Title:
- Technical Support Analyst
- Product Development
- Report to:
- Product Development Manager, Transferology
- September 09, 2019
- Cincinnati, OH
- Position Purpose:
As a member of CollegeSource, Inc. (CSI), a successful Technical Support Analyst will provide level one technical support and level two functional support for Transferology and Transferology Lab users. They will additionally assist with guidance, documentation and training for Transferology subscribing schools.
- Essential Functions:
- Provide level one technical support and level two functional support for Transferology, Transferology Lab, interfaces and environment issues which require product development assistance.
- Perform issue troubleshooting based on customer and staff feedback.
- Assist in testing workarounds and fixes.
- Prepare and collaborate with others on Transferology documentation for staff and customer use.
- Provide support via the Issue Tracker tool, email, instant messaging, and content management tool.
- Produce monthly usage and data reports for staff and customers.
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot Transferology interfaces and environments.
- Collaborate with other CSI teams including services and support.
- Provide and complete special projects of varying degree of complexity as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competencies/Traits Required to Perform the job
- Must be able to be seated, on the phone and work on a computer 90% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and professionally with product developers, functional experts and customers
- Demonstrated success at self-management of multiple activities
- Some travel required (up to 10%)
- Associate degree in Systems Analysis, Information System or similar degree preferred
- 0-3 years of experience installing & configuring software in a professional environment
- Understanding of relational database usage & SQL
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix commands
- Knowledge of CSI products and services is preferred
- Exposure to Jira & Confluence is preferred
- Additional Information:
CollegeSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, and an exciting culture with employees who love to work with Higher Education.
- Contact Information: