Careers & Internships
- Position Title:
- Technical Support Analyst
- Service & Support
- Report to:
- VP, Service & Support
- October 01, 2018
- San Diego, CA
- Position Purpose:
- As a member of CollegeSource, Inc. (CSI), a successful Senior Support Analyst, Technical will serve as the primary support agent assigned to specialized client questions and challenges. They do so by answering product capability questions, troubleshooting, testing and escalating issues.
- Essential Functions:
- Provide web based support for client issues through the Issue Tracker Tool.
- Work with clients via email and phone to help debug issues.
- Determine possible solutions, test and implement them.
- Assess bug and encoding issues and develop similar test cases.
- Work with internal staff in identifying solution to issues raised by clients in their environments.
- Facilitate issue resolution.
- Work on COBOL programming projects that integrate DARwin to Legacy Student Information Systems.
- Collaborate with other CSI teams including product development and sales with new product testing, client demos and online or in person presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competencies/Traits Required to Perform the job
- Must be able to be seated, on the phone and work on a computer 90% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and professionally with product developers, functional experts and customers
- Demonstrated success at self-management of activities
- Must be comfortable presenting new and prepared materials in a classroom or conference setting
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree required, BS in Information Technologies, Business, MIS or similar degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience with computer based systems
- Experience in SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and software applications
- Knowledge of CSI products and services is preferred
- Additional Information:
- Contact Information: