Each fall, during the third week of October, the National Institution for the Study of Transfer Students (NISTS) organizes a National Transfer Student Week to “celebrate transfer students and the professionals who support them on their journey.” During the week, institutions are encouraged to host events to educate and build awareness about transfer.
We were inspired last year and announced we’d be hosting a series of webinars on various transfer topics. Dubbed the CollegeSource Transfer Week Webinar Series, these webinars were presented each day by Higher Education professionals. If you didn’t get a chance to watch them live in 2018, check out the Transfer Week Webinar Series website to view the recordings.
The feedback we received was overwhelmingly positive so we’re bringing it back!
“Listening and Learning. Thank you CollegeSource for the free webinar series during National
#TransferStudentWeek! Be Transparent, Get Feedback!” —Lorena Márquez, Cal Poly Pomona (via Twitter)
Mark your calendars! This year’s CollegeSource Transfer Week Webinar Series will be October 21-25, 2019. Information on how to register will be published soon. In the meantime, please take the poll to let us know what topics you’d like to hear about and if you’re interested in presenting.
Have you seen what’s newly improved? The latest uAchieve 4.5.3 update was released on September 10, 2019. Although this is a maintenance release, we’ve successfully addressed over 300 enhancements and improvements across the uAchieve applications! The uAchieve 4.5.3 release focuses on offering more flexibility and assistance for upgrading clients by cutting down time and effort required for customizations.
- New custom audit templates
- New Financial Aid Report
- Upgraded Audit Comparison Tool
- Now incorporates Batch criteria and Batch results into the Audit Comparison Tool
- New security role CS_BATCH_POPULATION added for the new population area in Self-Service
- New Year/Term configurations to the Admin help area
- Advanced editing of year/term template files from the XML into the database added the ability to make year/term institution code combinations
- Improved Program Matcher with increased accuracy
- Java customizations
- Eliminate text-only view across all of the uAchieve applications
- Now includes support for 64-bit uAchieve Client installation
- Various server enhancements
Want More Detail?
See the complete release notes for uAchieve 4.5.3: