CollegeSource is constantly working to improve the performance and features of its products. Last month’s major product release includes:
u.achieve ® 4.1.0
A brief summary of what is included in the 4.1.0 release of u.achieve:
- Server automatically updates database for you
- Same functionally as 126.96.36.199
- Contains database updates for new client and self service
- Major updates to self-service
- Major menu update and UI enhancements for common look and feel
- Batch integrated with self-service
- Seamless integration with u.direct® 3.0
- What-if marker audits can be configured and run from self-service
- Major updates to client
- Student cloning
- Removal of alternate view
- What-if markers can be configured in the client
For detailed release notes, please log into our Support Center:
CollegeSource Products on Campus
CollegeSource would like to recognize the following schools that have added new CollegeSource products on their campuses:
Arizona State University, College of Idaho, College of Southern Nevada, Columbia Greene Community College, Eastern Connecticut State University, Illinois Valley Community College, Kern Community College, New Mexico Military Institute, Suffolk Community College, Ultimate Medical Academy, Uniformed Services University, University of Arizona, University of Montevallo, and University of Nebraska-Omaha.
Thank you for choosing CollegeSource solutions. We look forward to working together!
Presenting with Clients
We would like to thank Lynn Kubrin from California State University Northridge for presenting with us at the PACRAO Conference in San Diego earlier this month.
We would also like to thank Dorinda Harmon from the College of Charleston. CollegeSource staff will be co-presenting with her at the upcoming CACRAO Conference in Hilton Head, SC on December 3.
We love it when our clients share their successes with others! Conference presentations are a great opportunity for us to work together with clients throughout the year. If you would like to submit a presentation proposal together, just let us know!