Those of you who use TES on a daily basis will want to attend one of the upcoming webinars highlighting the collection of new features slated for release on August 1st.*
- Date ranged equivalencies (supplements catalog date-ranges)
- View-only equivalency finder for staff
- Vastly improved equivalency searching in all views
- Duplicate evaluation task notification
- Existing equivalency notification
- Notes only groups
- Utility for finding/removing duplicate equivalencies
To register, visit the News>Webinar Schedule portion of our website, or look for webinars listed under the “support” menu in TES.
* The new version and old versions of the TES site will run concurrently for a short time to allow users to familiarize themselves with the new features.
You Can Look Up COM Table Field Defaults in the Support Center?
We have published a document in the CollegeSource Support Center that lists all COM Table fields with their default values. This document includes new COM Table fields that have been introduced by u.achieve and indicates when the default value is different in DARwin and u.achieve. It is the second document in the grid on the u.achieve Functional Documentation page.
Certain Special Characters Can Cause Interactive Audit to Have Trouble Displaying Titles?
With DARwin, ampersands and apostrophes in the Category Name, Requirement Name, Web Title, and sub-requirement text lines cause formatting problems in bar charts. The plus (+) or forward slash (/) symbols may be used in place of the ampersand, and the grave accent or ”backtick” (`) may be substituted for the apostrophe. With u.achieve, apostrophes no longer cause any problems.
We want to hear your favorite tips and tricks!
Send tips about any of our products to share with your fellow users to ChrisS@CollegeSource.com.