- It’s easy to customize your TES® password and “home” page.
To change your TES password: log in, select Manage and Change Password, then select your new password. To choose a new “home” page: select Manage and User Preferences, and choose the screen you prefer to see each time you log in.
- You can prevent (or at least reduce) timeout errors in DARwin/u.achieve®.
If you are having trouble with DARwin/u.achieve “timing out” (you get a series of errors after leaving the client open and untouched for a while), leave your audit results window open after you run an audit. This causes the software to continue trying to pull data from the server and prolongs the span between timeouts!
- We want to hear your tips and tricks.
Send tips about any of our products to share with your fellow users to ChrisS@CollegeSource.com and be a guest author in this column.
The Client Advisory Board (CAB) consists of CollegeSource product users who serve as liasons between CollegeSource and the community of clients. The CAB aids in disseminating information to product users, collects feedback from clients, and provides critical commentary on software development plans.
Join the CAB!
CollegeSource is in the process of expanding the CAB, adding two client representatives to the five already serving. A number of individuals expressed interest in joining the CAB at the 2012 User Conference. The CAB would like to make sure that clients who were not at the conference also have an opportunity for consideration. Interested individuals should email one of the CAB members by August 31st. Information about CAB member responsibilities and benefits is found in the “CAB Kit.”
Watch the CAB Forum.
The CAB would like to engage all CollegeSource users in conversations on topics of critical interest to the community. Make sure you are “watching” the Client Advisory Board forum thread.
- Log into the Forums.
- Click “Client Advisory Board.”
- Click the binoculars icon or “Watch this forum” text at the bottom, left of the screen.
To ensure that you will be notified when new postings appear, adjust your notifications settings.
- Click “My Profile” under the “CollegeSource Community Forums” menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the radio buttons (Yes/No) at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Yes” on “Send e-mail notification when posts get answered” and “Yes” on “Send notification for all new messages.”