At your request, we’re adding uAchieve training options in both 2019 and 2020! Thank you to all who responded to our training survey this summer. Based on your responses, we have created the following schedule, including a variety of in-person and online options.
In-Person uAchieve Workshops
- Intermediate Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati), September 24-27, 2019—still a few seats left if you are considering!
- Basic Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati), December 10-13, 2019*
- Intermediate Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati), March 10-13, 2020
- Basic Encoding Workshop (San Diego in conjunction with the CollegeSource Annual Conference), June 22-25, 2020
- Intermediate Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati), September 22-25, 2020
Online uAchieve Workshops
- Basics Online
- 2019: Oct 1-Nov 1
- 2020: Jan 6-31, April 6-May 1, July 6-31, Oct 5-30
- Transfer Articulation Online
- 2019: Nov 4-29
- 2020: Feb 3-28, May 4-June 5, Aug 3-Sept 4, Nov 2-Dec 4
* Many of you expressed interest in a second Basic Encoding Workshop this year, so we have included a tentative date for December. To host this workshop, we would need a minimum of 8 registered attendees. Registering early lets us know your commitment, so that would be great! However, please hold off on booking flights until we confirm that we have reached our minimum. You will not be invoiced/billed until we have eight confirmed registrations.
Finally, if none of these options work for you, we would be happy to work with you on customized or on-site training to meet your unique needs. Contact email@example.com for more.
The CollegeSource Annual Conference is packed full of information, and a few sessions always stand out. If you didn’t attend or were in another session in the same time block, here’s your chance to catch the full session. This is part of a series and we’ll share more sessions over the coming months as we gear up to open registration for the 2020 Annual Conference to be held June 22-25, 2020.
What’s New and Next for TES
Attendee quote: “I love hearing about new features. Thanks for having this session every year.”
Attendee quote: “Gives me ammunition in the fight for an upgrade.”
Transferology Updates and Coming Attractions
Attendee quote: “The reporting capability gives me leverage in requesting my university look seriously into purchasing Transferology.”
Next month we’ll have Rewind, Part 2 – so be sure to check back!