NISTS organizes National Transfer Student Week during the third week of October to celebrate transfer students and the professionals who support them on their journey.
To show our transfer pride, we’re hosting free 1hr webinars October 21st – 25th on various transfer topics. All of the presenters and panelists are Higher Education professionals, and CollegeSource is facilitating and moderating the discussions. There was so much interest in participating, this year we’ve added two panel discussions!
- Statewide Issues & Transfer Student Support (Monday)
- Panel Discussion: Internal Workflows & Processes (Tuesday)
- Articulation Agreements & Equivalency Building (Wednesday)
- Panel Discussion: Transfer Scenarios & Strategies (Thursday)
- Serving Transfer Students: Technology and Future Trends (Friday)
We hope you will join in the conversation. Use the hashtag #CollegeSourceTransferTalk on social media, and be sure to 📩 Ask the Panelists your most pressing transfer questions ahead of time.
Check out the NISTS and NYSTAA websites for resources to help you celebrate and organize events on your campus.
NISTS Transfer Student Week: https://www.nists.org/national-transfer-student-week
Coming soon! The Transferology 1.9 release is slated for November 12, 2019. This release consists of over 100 enhancements and improvements to Transferology and the Transferology Lab.
Major highlights include the following:
- Monthly usage report
- Program offerings (campus only, online only, or both)
- Students filter search results by schools offering a specific program
- TES course descriptions for replacement courses
A free webinar will be offered to provide an overview of the 1.9 release:
Transferology 1.9 Updates Webinar
When: Nov 12, 2019, 3:30 PM EST
If you think of questions in advance of the webinar, please email us to include them in the discussion.
Want More Detail?
View the Transferology 1.9 Release Notes