Hundreds of users and CollegeSource staff gather annually for this intense 4-day conference to share successes, boost skills, and connect with users from peer institutions. The conference is typically held in mid-to-late June, with registration opening in the fall and Early Bird pricing available through mid-January.
We work hard to curate sessions into a program that will be meaningful and productive. Topics around TES, Transferology, uAchieve, and Schedmule, are presented by CollegeSource staff as well as users willing to share their experiences and expertise. General Conference Admission includes all breakout sessions, meals, and networking events. Pre-Conference sessions and special certification/workshop tracks are also available.
It is our goal to:
- Keep registration costs low
- Foster a positive atmosphere conducive to learning and collaborating
- Provide quality sessions that enhance customer success with products
- Build and strengthen client relationships
- Focus on networking opportunities for clients