In-depth training workshops are presented throughout the year on basic, intermediate, and transfer articulation encoding topics at the CollegeSource training facility in Cincinnati, Ohio. There is also an online version of the Basic Encoding Workshop that is delivered via web browser. All encoding workshops are applicable to all versions of the uAchieve/DARwin degree audit software (see detailed workshop descriptions using the links above).
Our workshops include:
- 3.5 days of lecture plus lab-style classroom learning led by our CollegeSource trainers who share their own experiences through real-world examples and best practice recommendations
- Guided, hands-on exercises to practice encoding in the uAchieve® environment
- A networking opportunity with CollegeSource staff and encoders from other institutions around the country
- Printed training/reference materials and exercise solutions to take home and (depending on topic) pre-workshop online introductory lessons
- Two lunches, daily snacks, and beverages