uAchieve® Basic Encoding
This course is for the beginning encoder and is appropriate for any version of uAchieve or DARwin.
The uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop is a multi-media, blended training approach that combines self-paced, individual learning with lab-style, guided hands-on practice and trainers with real-world degree audit experience. The workshop begins with a pre-workshop web course on the software basics. You then join us and up to 20 of your peers at our Cincinnati, OH training facility for 3.5 days of intensive trainer-led lecture and exercises using u.achieve. The training is reinforced when you are back at work with post-workshop web-based lessons. Download the Basic Encoding Agenda.
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop is $995 and includes:
- 3.5 days of lecture plus lab-style classroom learning led by our CollegeSource trainers who share their own experiences through real-world examples and best practice recommendations
- Guided, hands-on exercises to practice encoding in the uAchieve environment
- A networking opportunity with CollegeSource staff and encoders from other institutions around the country
- Printed training/reference materials and exercise solutions to take home and (depending on topic) pre-workshop online introductory lessons
- Two lunches, daily snacks, and beverages
Visit the Planning Your Visit page to for travel information.
How to Register
Registration takes place through the Workshop Registration page in our Support Center (login required). Once you’re logged, use the drop down to select your workshop of choice. Complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions.