uAchieve® Basics Online
While our best practice recommendation is to join us at a workshop or bring one of our trainers to your campus, we know that isn’t always the ideal option for you. So we have created the next best thing: a way for you to get the training you need when you need it.
The uAchieve Basics Online training is for the beginning encoder and is appropriate for ANY version of uAchieve or DARwin. It is also an appropriate pre-cursor to the uAchieve Intermediate Encoding Workshop.
This training provides the same content as our in-person uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop—including hands-on exercises—delivered via web browser to your computer screen.
Specific lesson content includes:
- Building and testing degree programs
- Defining courses
- Allowing/Preventing course reuse
- Understanding the Grade Table
- Understanding uAchieve processing
- Reporting excess courses
- Interpreting credit ranges
- Encoding for student choice
- Adding course conditions
- Defining course relationships (equivalencies)
- Adding date ranges
- Accepting different catalog year work
- Handling student exceptions
- Adding supplemental information (e.g., additional majors, minors, etc.)
- Changing course IDs
- Computing total hours and enforcing residency
- Encoding for the web
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Basics Online training is $750 and includes:
- A full month of learning (most people finish in an average of 20–25 hours).
- Self-paced instruction: work on the course when it’s convenient to you!
- Assistance from support staff.
How to Register
Within the Workshop Schedule, select an upcoming uAchieve Basics Online.