uAchieve® Transfer Articulation Online
We have a new option for learning transfer articulation using the newest functionality through uAchieve Self-Service! And because it’s online, you can get the training you need, when you need it.
Because the functionality presented in this workshop is delivered in uAchieve Self-Service, it will be most appropriate for those institutions already using uAchieve and Self-Service together. (Those using DARwin and uAchieve may not find it fully functional.) Otherwise, this workshop is aimed at the new transfer evaluator, the experienced evaluator who is new to uAchieve, or anyone who wants to learn more about the transfer articulation functionality in Self-Service.
The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online workshop provides the same content as our trainer-delivered workshop—including hands-on exercises—via web browser to your computer screen.
The online workshop provides:
- A full month of learning (most people finish in an average of 20–25 hours).
- Self-paced instruction: work on the course when it’s convenient to you!
- Assistance from support staff.
Specific lesson content includes:
- Learning TA functionality using the uAchieve Self-Service interface
- Interpreting institutional information
- Creating articulation rules
- Articulating grades
- Passing course information through tables
- Setting and testing conditional elements by student
- TA processing flow
- Date-ranging articulations
uAchieve® Transfer Articulation Online Workshop: $750. Registration required.