Introducing our first release of 2018: uAchieve 4.5! This release slated for February 21, 2018, addresses over 150 enhancements and improvements across the uAchieve degree audit, academic planning, and student schedule builder applications. The primary objective in the 4.5 release is uAchieve security improvements, but also includes the addition of some new properties, database changes, and various accessibility improvements.
Important highlights of the 4.5 release include the following:
- All uAchieve applications now have the exact same out-of-the-box security implementation to facilitate ease of use
- In a move toward 5.0, standalone installations of Batch will now be released with a license key
- Increased the size of DPROG table columns for college, major, degree, and location up to 50 characters to accommodate meaningful values
- Addition of visual patterns to charts and graphs in Self-Service high-contrast mode
- Allow the Planner to plan from a reference articulation audit
uAchieve Schedule Builder
- New create, read, update, and delete roles and permissions for Schedule Builder, including a new application function
- Improved user accessibility by replacing slides with text boxes when setting preferences for time and courses
Want More Detail?
Visit the Support Center for complete Release Notes on the uAchieve 4.5 applications: