We’re discussing New England Transfer and you’re invited!
Mark your calendars and join us on Friday, March 19th, 2021, from 12:00-1:00PM EST for a webinar presentation, ‘Supporting Transfer and Retention in New England.’ Registration is free.
About the Presentation with Q&A
Representatives from Bunker Hill Community College in Boston, Massachusetts, and Goodwin University in East Hartford, Connecticut, will share their experiences. Additionally, the New England Board of Education (NEBHE) will describe the goals of the new partnership with CollegeSource. The partnership aims to facilitate access for New England institutions to the transfer solutions offered by CollegeSource – TES®: the Transfer Evaluation System and Transferology®. The partnership includes a discount on new subscriptions to schools in the region. In addition to an introduction to the New England Transfer Guarantee and Cost Savings Program, attendees will hear from real users how TES and Transferology can benefit their institution, as well as have time for live questions from the audience.
- Rebecca Siggelkoe, Coordinator of Enrollment, Transfer and Enrollment Services, Bunker Hill Community College
- Allison Misky, Registrar, Goodwin University
- Emily Decatur, Associate Director, Regional Student Program & Transfer Initiatives, New England Board of Higher Education
- Stafford Peat, Senior Consultant, New England Board of Higher Education
- John Panzica, Product Solutions Specialist, CollegeSource
To learn more about the partnership and to sign up, check out the registration page.