Transferology 1.8 will be released on May 1, 2018. This release consists of over 140 enhancements and improvements to Transferology and the Transferology Lab, with highlights including:
- Popular Courses displays whether your school has a current transfer rule for each course
- Ability to create TES Evaluations from Popular Courses
- Next day equivalency refresh for DARwin/uAchieve schools
- Automatically checks transfer rule validation after the equivalency reloads
- Support for uAchieve HTML and PDF degree audit reports
A free webinar will be offered to provide an overview of these highlights in the 1.8 release:
Transferology 1.8 Updates Webinar
When: May 1, 2018, 3:30 PM EDT
If you think of questions in advance of the webinar, please email us to include them in the discussion.
Want More Detail?
View the Transferology 1.8 Release Notes