We are less than two weeks away from finally returning to San Diego, CA, for the 2022 CollegeSource Annual Conference for a week of learning, networking, and fun on June 27-30. If you have not yet registered, now is the time as spots are very limited. We hope you are just as excited as we are and look forward to seeing you in the famous Gaslamp District of San Diego for the following activities.
This Year at the In-Person Annual Conference
- 45+ Sessions – Attendees at the San Diego conference will be able to choose from over 45 concurrent sessions offered in two transfer and degree-focused tracks. Attendees will also receive complimentary access to the virtual conference the following month in July for themselves and a colleague where they can watch a variety of live webinars and on-demand replays. View the session agenda here.
- Welcome Reception – Join us on Monday evening for our kick-off reception where attendees will have the opportunity to network, win prizes, and participate in exciting activities including fortune-telling, a photo booth, and more. Our CollegeSource Brew Crew has also created two higher education-themed beers, custom-crafted for all to sample.
- Happy Hour – As you head out for a night on your own on Wednesday, stop by the ‘Sip & See Ya!’ Happy Hour where attendees can enjoy delicious bites from various food stations celebrating San Diego’s unique neighborhoods, as well as find inspiration for all there is to explore in the area.
- Yoga – Back by popular demand, attendees will have two chances to participate in morning and evening sessions of yoga and meditation with Instructor Bianca Bonus. Created for all levels, this is a rejuvenating experience you don’t want to miss.
If you cannot make it in person…
If you are unable to travel to the in-person conference, we still want to see you! Don’t forget you can register now for the virtual conference, taking place July 18-20, 2022, for only $99 per person. A virtual registration provides you with access to 22 exclusive live webinars and online networking events as well as over 20 on-demand sessions—with recordings made available in the virtual portal to access at any time through November 30, 2022.
What to Expect at the Virtual Conference
- Zoom Networking Roundtables – Topics will include Transferology Best Practices, Graduate School Encoding, Anything Goes, and more.
- Chair Yoga – If you could not attend the in-person classes, virtual attendees will have two opportunities to participate in seated yoga with Bianca Bonus on Zoom.
- Interactive Forums – Two digital forums for Transfer Solutions and Degree Achievement will be available for attendees to follow, interact with, and ask questions.
- Activity Feed – Attendees can share their experiences directly through the conference virtual portal or through Twitter using the hashtag, #collegesource2022. Create your posts and keep an eye out for the Activity Feed and Social Wall where posts will stream live.