The new uAchieve 4.5.1 is slated for July 17, 2018. This minor release addresses over 170 enhancements and improvements across all uAchieve degree audit and student planning components, with a particular focus on Schedule Builder. A complete redesign of Schedule Builder accompanies the availability of a new, standalone version offered in the cloud: Schedmule™.
- Schedule Builder fresh new redesign
- Enhanced user interface thanks to Font Awesome and Bootstrap upgrades
- New schedule sharing and wait listing features
- More mobile-friendly
- New standalone Schedmule™ is offered in the cloud—no degree audit required!
Additional highlights of the 4.5.1 release include the following:
- Fully-hosted uAchieve is now available in the AWS Cloud
- Improved transfer articulation performance
- More robust Search feature
- Font Awesome and Bootstrap upgrades
- Various accessibility improvements
Look out for the free webinar to be announced following the update release, which will provide an overview of the new features and enhancements.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to email us.
Want More Detail?
See the complete release notes for uAchieve 4.5.1: