Registration is open!
We hope you’ll join us for our 3rd Annual Transfer Week Webinar Series. This free event, which includes daily webinars at 2:00PM Eastern / 11:00AM Pacific the week of October 19-23, 2020, features experts from across higher ed joining us to talk about a variety of transfer issues. Organizing this event and providing a platform for these presenters and panelists to share their experiences, challenges, observations, ideas, and best practice recommendations is our way of celebrating National Transfer Student Week. To further facilitate discussions and create networking opportunities within our community (often the most valuable part of an event), this year we are introducing small group breakout discussions on Zoom immediately following the sessions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. While the primary content is intended to be general, we are offering bonus webinar sessions for anyone interested in learning more about our transfer solutions, TES and Transferology.
Last year over 1300 people from across the nation registered, and with the increased attention on transfer, we are expecting another great turnout!
Visit the Transfer Week website to see session details, presenter bios, and to register for the series and bonus content.
- Monday – Thriving in Transfer: Recruitment, Admissions Advising, Student Support
- Tuesday – Panel: Policies and Processes
- Wednesday – Solving Stranded Credits
- Thursday – Panel: Awarding Credit and Applicability
- Friday – Articulation Agreements and Pathways
- On Demand – Supporting Student Success: The Transfer Student Bill of Rights
If you have any questions about Transfer Week, please email email@example.com.