The annual CollegeSource User Conference is just around the corner, and you don’t want to miss it!
Mark your calendars: The next CollegeSource User Conference & Training Workshop will be June 17-20, 2013 in Charleston, SC! We hope you can join us for what is sure to be another great week of learning and collaborating with colleagues and friends.
Good news! Registration fees will remain low and official pricing will be announced in the coming months. The room rate at The Francis Marion Hotel, where the conference will be held, is $159/night – a fantastic price for a great location in Historic Charleston!
Look for a reminder email in early January with details about how to register, hotel reservation information, the program agenda, and more.
When: Monday June 17, 2013 – Thursday, June 20, 2013
Where: Francis Marion Hotel, 387 King Street, Charleston, SC 29403
CollegeSource is constantly working to improve the performance and features of its products. Last month’s major product release includes:
u.achieve ® 4.1.0
A brief summary of what is included in the 4.1.0 release of u.achieve:
- Server automatically updates database for you
- Same functionally as 22.214.171.124
- Contains database updates for new client and self service
- Major updates to self-service
- Major menu update and UI enhancements for common look and feel
- Batch integrated with self-service
- Seamless integration with u.direct® 3.0
- What-if marker audits can be configured and run from self-service
- Major updates to client
- Student cloning
- Removal of alternate view
- What-if markers can be configured in the client
For detailed release notes, please log into our Support Center: