uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop
The uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop is for the beginning encoder and is appropriate for any version of uAchieve or DARwin.
This course has a multi-media, blended training approach that combines self-paced, individual learning with lab-style, guided hands-on practice and trainers with real-world degree audit experience. The workshop begins with a pre-workshop web course on the software basics. The training is reinforced when you are back at work with post-workshop web-based lessons. Download the Basic Encoding Agenda.
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop is $1199 and includes:
- Daily lectures plus lab-style classroom learning led by our CollegeSource trainers who share their own experiences through real-world examples and best practice recommendations
- Guided, hands-on exercises to practice encoding in the uAchieve environment
- A networking opportunity with CollegeSource staff and encoders from other institutions around the country
- Printed training/reference materials and exercise solutions to take home and (depending on topic) pre-workshop online introductory lessons
- Two lunches, daily snacks, and beverages (Cincinnati in-person workshop only)
How to Register
Currently, this instructor-led workshop is being hosted in person and virtually. To learn more about the workshop and to register, please visit the Workshop Schedule and select an upcoming uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop.