uAchieve® Intermediate Encoding
This training will be most effective for encoders who have taken the uAchieve Basic Encoding Workshop, the uAchieve Basics Online course, have had basic encoding training conducted at their site by one of our Implementation Specialists, or have equivalent on-the-job experience. Attendees will need familiarity with the following concepts and terminology in order to keep pace in this workshop: duplicate control processing; COM, Grade, Repeat, and Convert tables; course reuse; condition codes; date-ranging; and basic strings and exceptions. This training is appropriate for any version of uAchieve or DARwin.
Please note that our tutorials are not considered appropriate pre-requisites for this workshop.
This workshop takes your skills to the next level of proficiency with intermediate-level degree audit encoding concepts. Join us and up to 20 of your peers at the Cincinnati training facility for 3.5 days of intensive trainer-led lecture and hands-on exercises using uAchieve. Download the Intermediate Encoding Agenda for a better idea of what’s covered during the workshop.
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Intermediate Encoding Workshop is $995 and includes:
- 3.5 days of lecture plus lab-style classroom learning led by our CollegeSource trainers who share their own experiences through real-world examples and best practice recommendations
- Guided, hands-on exercises to practice encoding in the uAchieve environment
- A networking opportunity with CollegeSource staff and encoders from other institutions around the country
- Printed training/reference materials and exercise solutions to take home and (depending on topic) pre-workshop online introductory lessons
- Two lunches, daily snacks, and beverages
Visit the Planning Your Visit page to for travel information.
How to Register
Registration takes place through the Workshop Registration page in our Support Center (login required). Once you’re logged, use the drop down to select your workshop of choice. Complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions.