uAchieve® Transfer Articulation Online
Learn transfer articulation online through uAchieve Self-Service and get the training you need when you need it!
Because the functionality presented in this workshop is delivered in uAchieve Self-Service, it will be most appropriate for those institutions already using uAchieve and Self-Service together. (Those using DARwin and uAchieve may not find it fully functional.) Otherwise, this workshop is aimed at the new transfer evaluator, the experienced evaluator who is new to uAchieve, or anyone who wants to learn more about the transfer articulation functionality in Self-Service.
The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online workshop provides the same content as our trainer-delivered workshop—including hands-on exercises—via web browser to your computer screen.
Specific lesson content includes:
- Learning TA functionality using the uAchieve Self-Service interface
- Interpreting institutional information
- Creating articulation rules
- Articulating grades
- Passing course information through tables
- Setting and testing conditional elements by student
- TA processing flow
- Date-ranging articulations
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online Workshop is $750 and includes:
- A full month of learning (most people finish in an average of 20–25 hours).
- Self-paced instruction: work on the course when it’s convenient to you!
- Assistance from support staff.
How to Register
Registration takes place through the Workshop Registration page in our Support Center (login required). Once you’re logged, use the drop down to select your workshop of choice. Complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions.