uAchieve® Transfer Articulation Online
UPDATE: The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online training detailed below is also being offered in a trainer-led virtual workshop version. Please view the Workshop Schedule to participate in an upcoming Virtual uAchieve Transfer Articulation Workshop. Otherwise, check out the Transfer Articulation Online training below where you can work at your own pace!
Because the functionality presented in the uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online training is delivered in uAchieve Self-Service, it will be most appropriate for those institutions already using uAchieve and Self-Service together. (Those using DARwin and uAchieve may not find it fully functional.) Otherwise, this workshop is aimed at the new transfer evaluator, the experienced evaluator who is new to uAchieve, or anyone who wants to learn more about the transfer articulation functionality in Self-Service.
The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online training provides the same content as our trainer-delivered workshop—including hands-on exercises—via web browser to your computer screen.
Specific lesson content includes:
- Learning TA functionality using the uAchieve Self-Service interface
- Interpreting institutional information
- Creating articulation rules
- Articulating grades
- Passing course information through tables
- Setting and testing conditional elements by student
- TA processing flow
- Date-ranging articulations
Pricing and What’s Included
The uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online training is $750 and includes:
- A full month of learning (most people finish in an average of 20–25 hours).
- Self-paced instruction: work on the course when it’s convenient to you!
- Assistance from support staff.
How to Register
Within the Workshop Schedule, select an upcoming uAchieve Transfer Articulation Online.